Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center goes back to its normal operation mode. But public spaces are not completely safe yet. To keep you safe and sound, we kindly advise you to observe the following rules of conduct:
1. Museum tickets are available on our website upon booking the exact date and time of the visit. You are required to get your ticket in advance to access the permanent exhibition. Please, proceed to the cash desk for the ticket control.
2. Admission to the Berlin Unknown exhibition is free of charge. We will ensure that the exhibition space is not overcrowded.
3. If you do not have a ticket, you can access the exhibition only if there are places available for the current or for the nearest visiting session.
4. If you have the right to reduced or free admission, you are required to book a visiting session online, proof of entitlement required.
5. If you have the right to free admission, you can get your ticket at the cash desk, proof of entitlement required. Sadly, free tickets cannot be booked online.
6. Please, wear masks and gloves. On our premises, we sustain comfortable temperature and wearing personal protective equipment, you will not feel uncomfortable.
7. In case you do not have a mask, you can buy one at our museum shop.
8. Please, respect the time of the visit indicated on your ticket and come at least one hour prior to the end of your visiting session.
9. Please, note that the cloakroom is closed. In case of rain, there is a special umbrella package device available. You can also use lockers subject to the availability of space.
10. We disinfect all the surfaces that you touch or sit on regularly. For your convenience, there are disinfectant stations available on all the museum territory.
11. Please, keep your distance. You can stay close with people who came with you – friends or family. With the others, please, keep at least 1,5 meters distance.
12. Guided tours of our museum are available in small groups. Registration on our website is required.
13. Any group activities as well as visits in large groups are suspended.
Please, stay home if you have any flu symptoms or you do not feel well. We also kindly ask you to observe rules of personal hygiene. The Museum is entitled to deny entrance if your temperature is above 37C or you if you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms. Our entrances are equipped with no-contact thermometers.We hope for your understanding, and stay safe and healthy!